The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at The Downtown Dog in Cleveland, TN. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (423) 790-5252 to learn more!
I’m So thankful Cleveland finally has a place to purchase higher quality dog food and treats. They were even willing to order my preferred dog food in a smaller sized bag. Can’t say enough about the Excellent customer service.
the Downtown Dog Wash and Pet Market was very friendly place to get washed and dried. They offered all the supplies, shampoo and conditioner, towels etc. and leaned up the mess. The staff was friendly and helpful. Sam and I will be back. Thankyou for a very nice experience
Wonderful products and very helpful staff!!
We took our newly adopted Misha for her first bath. Very convenient and clean. The lady working was very helpful!
Very high quality products! The staff is so friendly and helpful!