The Very Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at The Downtown Dog in Cleveland, TN. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (423) 790-5252 to learn more!
I didnt catch her name, but the woman working was soo friendly as soon as we came in! I love that theres a locally owned pet store near me with great, healthy options for my baby. We will definitely be regulars from now on!❤️❤️
I normally order my pups food but with Christmas I was unable to get it delivered and that would mean a trip downtown , I did a quick google search I found this place on a whim. So happy I did , no trip down town & that’s a plus !? and this is 5 minutes from work which is helpful . What a pleasant experience & I will return once her 12 lbs of food is low which will be a little bit cause she’s only 10.5
The self serve was was awesome! The best thing for my dog is the actual stairs going up to the tub rather than a portable ramp. He is scared of the ramp when it moves, the stairs were a piece of cake! The best thing for me was the "tub" wasn't a traditional tub, it was only a couple inches high rather than 10 or more inches high. No reaching over to wash him! Faith was wonderful, helpful and when I lost my debit card & had to pay with my credit card, hoping I had enough to pay her, she offered to loan me enough money for gas to get home. FYI...I didn't have to, I had enough on my card to get me home😁
Tank & I will DEFINITELY come back!!
We brought 2 of our large dogs to wash and it was a great experience and a lot of fun! We also purchased some items for the doggies. I definitely recommend taking your pupper there for a bath and checking it out! Tina
They were very welcoming and nice! I couldn’t have asked for better customer service and the prices were very reasonable!